RAMADAN OFFERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Temporary offers and discounts
- Temporary discounts are offers that last for a short period of time and are characterized by a large percentage of discounts, and their quantity is limited.
- These discounts may apply to one product only (unless otherwise specified)
- Every temporary show or flash sale is subject to two rules of timing.
- The first rule is to display these discounts during the flash sale time only, as the product must be placed in the shopping cart before the specified time ends.
- The second rule applies after placing the product in the shopping cart, as orders must be completed before the offers time ends.
- You must complete your offer request by clicking on complete order from the shopping cart.
- There is a limited amount of temporary offers for each product. If the product is still available on the site after the temporary offers expire, the customer can purchase it at its base price.
Discounts for temporary offers do not include shipping charges or taxes.
- If you return a product from the temporary offers, you will receive the amount paid for this product at the time of the offer, and this is in accordance with the return policy.
- Free shipping is provided for products whose value exceeds 350 Egyptian pounds
- Half of the shipping value is calculated for large-sized products that cannot be shipped by normal methods, such as (screen – cases – bundel pc – chair )
- The products to be shipped must be in stock –
- Free shipping requests are reviewed and necessary adjustments are made in case there is any error in the shipping information
- The free shipping offer is not available on products in the special offer
- The shipping team has the right to use the appropriate shipping companies
- The company can stop offering free shipping at any time without giving any reasons
We hope that these terms will help clarify the details of free shipping during the month of Ramadan, and avoid any misunderstanding or confusion