Terms and Conditions
We welcome you to the (French Computer Foundation) website.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site and all of its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated Internet sites that refer to these Terms and Conditions.
- By visiting the Website, the Client acknowledges his acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to them, you should not use this site. The site operators reserve the right to change, modify, add information to, or remove parts of these terms and conditions of use at any time. Changes will become effective when they are posted on the Site without prior notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for any updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- To visit this Website, you must be at least 18 years of age or visit the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- We grant you a non-transferable or revocable license to use the Site under these Terms and Conditions. The purpose of this license is to shop for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as clearly and transparently permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without any prior notice to you.
- During the registration process, the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from the site. You can, at a later date, opt out of this option and not receive any promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- All your posts on the site and/or what you provide to us, including – but not limited to questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions (collectively in the word “posts”) become our sole and exclusive property, and in no way belong to you. In addition to the rights that apply to any type of post, and once you share your comments or criticism with us on the site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you display that is directly related to this criticism, comment or any other content. You are not entitled to use a false e-mail address, claim that you are another person, or attempt to mislead us or any third party regarding the authenticity and reliability of any of the posts. We may delete or modify any of the posts, but we are not obligated to do so.
Approval of orders and pricing details
- Please note that in some cases, an application may not be approved for several reasons. The site operators reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time.
Before we approve the request, we may ask you to provide additional information or other data to verify something, including – but not limited to, phone number and address.
We are keen to provide the most accurate price information to all users who visit the site. However, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Temporary offers and discounts
Flash Sales are offers that last for a short period of time and are characterized by a large percentage of discounts, and their quantity is limited.
These discounts may apply to one product only unless otherwise specified
Every flash sale or flash sale is subject to two timing rules. The first rule is to offer these discounts during the flash sale time only, as the product must be placed in the shopping cart before the specified time expires. As for the second rule, it applies after placing the product in the shopping cart, where orders must be completed before the end of the offers time.
You must complete your offer request by clicking on complete order from the shopping cart.
There is a limited amount of temporary offers for each product. If the product is still available on the site after the temporary offers have expired, the customer can purchase it at its base price.
Temporary Offers are only good for selected featured products.
Discounts for temporary offers do not include shipping charges or taxes.
If you return a product from the temporary offers, you will receive the amount paid for this product at the time of the offer, and this is in accordance with the return policy.