Cooler Master Masterbox K500 Mid Tower Case
- ARGB Lighting Effects: Stand out and be unique. Your case will never be unremarkable.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support up to six 120mm fans, and front and rear liquid cooling.
- Graphics Card Support up to 400mm: Supports the latest, widest cards you can get.
- Efficient Thermal Performance: A partial meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case give your parts fresh air to breathe.
- Stay black, stay neat: Let your system stand out with a full black coating and PSU cover.
|MasterBox K500 ARGB
|ATX Mid Tower
|Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
|With Power Supply
|Power Supply Mounted
|Micro ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX
|Side Panel Window
|Bottom / Front / Top
|Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays
|2 (Max. 2)
|Internal 2.5″ Drive Bays
|1 (Max. 6)
|2 x USB 3.0 / Audio In&Out
|Front: 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm ARGB LED fan included) / 2 x 140mm fan
Top: 2 x 120mm fan
Rear: 1 x 120mm fan (included)
|Front – Up to 280mm / Rear – Up to 120mm
|Max GPU Length
|Max CPU Cooler Height
|Max PSU Length
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|17.91″ x 8.31″ x 19.33″
|Efficient Thermal Performance: A partial meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case give your parts fresh air to breathe.
RGB Lighting Effects: Two 120mm RGB fans behind the mesh, two RGB lighting accents on the front panel and the RGB power button create a lighting system to show off your unique gaming build.
RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller can directly customize the lighting even without an RGB-ready motherboard.
1 To 5 Splitter Cable For RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4-pin male-to-male adapters are included. Certified compatibility with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards
Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your build in style and have easy access to your components.
Versatile Cooling Options: Support for up to six 120mm fans and front and rear liquid cooling ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance.
Graphics Card Support Up To 400mm: Supports the latest, widest cards you can get.
Stay Black, Stay Neat: Let your system stand out with a full black coating and PSU cover.