Dahua C800 256Gb M2 Internal Solid State Drive SSD
- M.2 SATA SSD
- Adopts high-quality wafer level chip
- Supports SATA III protocol with transmission speed up to 550 MB/s
- View information through S.M.A.R.T
- Provides better read and write performance with TRIM and NCQ
- Low power consumption management
- C800 256GB M2
- Product Model : DHI-SSD-C800N256G
- Capacity : 256 GB
- Form Factor : SATA M.2 2280
- Port : SATA III 6Gb/s
- Net Weight : Max. 8 g (0.02 lb)
- Product Dimensions2 : 80.00 mm × 22.00 mm × 2.20 mm (3.15″ × 0.87″ × 0.09″)
- Packaging Dimensions : 140.50 mm × 105.50 mm × 15.50 mm (5.53″ × 4.15″ × 0.61″)
- Memory Component : 3D NAND
- Power Consumption3 :1.60W (max.) 0.48W(idle)
- S.M.A.R.T : Yes
- TRIM : Yes
- Garbage Collection : Yes
- Sequential Read3 : Up to 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write : Up to 450 MB/s
- 4K Random Read : Up to 54000
- 4K Random Write : Up to 79000
- MTBF : 1,500,000 hours
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to +70°C (+32°F to +158°F)
- Storage Temperature : -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Operating Humidity : 5%–95% (non-condensing)
- TBW : 100 TB
- C800 256GB M2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dahua Technology is a Chinese company that manufactures video surveillance equipment. It was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Hangzhou, China. The company has over 16,000 employees and operates in over 180 countries and regions.
Dahua is one of the leading video surveillance brands in the world. The company's products include IP cameras, NVRs, DVRs, access control systems, and video management software. Dahua's products are known for their high quality, affordability, and innovative features.
Dahua's IP cameras are known for their high resolution, wide dynamic range, and low-light performance. The company's NVRs and DVRs are known for their scalability and ease of use. Dahua's access control systems are known for their reliability and security. And Dahua's video management software is known for its powerful features and intuitive interface.
Dahua is a major supplier of video surveillance equipment to government agencies, businesses, and homes. The company's products are also used in a variety of other applications, such as transportation, education, and healthcare.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Dahua products:
- High quality
- Innovative features
- Wide range of products
- Good customer support
- Some products may not be as user-friendly as some other brands
- Some products may not be as durable as some other brands
Overall, Dahua is a good option for those looking for high-quality, affordable video surveillance equipment. The company's products are known for their high quality, affordability, and innovative features. However, some products may not be as user-friendly as some other brands and some may not be as durable as some other brands.