SX6000 PRO 1TB
SLIMMER & FOUR TIMES AS FAST
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 2TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
PCIe Gen3x4 – A Smarter Upgrade Option
● Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
● Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
● NVMe 1.3-support
● 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.Single-Sided Design for Easier InstallationFeaturing a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink : the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
SSD ToolBox automatically ensures you have the latest firmware for optimal performance and allows for the monitoring of drive health and remaining life through Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) attributes. It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used.
- SX6000 PRO 1TB
- Capacity 1TB
- Form Factor M.2 2280
- NAND Flash 3D NAND
- Controller RTS5766DL
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 80 x 22 x 2.15mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.08inch
- Weight8g / 0.28oz
- InterfacePCIe Gen3x4
- Sequential Read (Max) Up to 2100MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max)Up to 1500MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max) Up to 250K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max) Up to 240K
- Operating temperature 0°C – 70°C
- Storage temperature -40°C – 85°C
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*) 1200TB Shock resistance 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF 2,000,000 hours
- SX6000 PRO 1TB
There are no reviews yet.