- Capacity 6TB
- Interface SATA
- Form Factor 3.5 Inch
- Recording Technology CMR
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.79″ x 4″ x 1.03″
- Certifications BSMI, ICES-003/NMB-003, CE, FCC, KC, Maghreb, RCM, UKCA, VCCI, CB-Scheme, TUV, UL
- trust and are backed by a 3-year limited warranty6
- Western Digital’s Exclusive AllFrame™ TechnologyAll WD Purple drives are equipped with AllFrame™ technology, which helps reduce video frame drops and improves video recording and playback.
Enhanced Workload RatingsWD Purple drives feature a workload rating of up to 180TB/year2 – up to three times that of desktop drives – to handle the unique demands of mainstream video surveillance DVR and NVR systems.
- Multiple Cameras, Multiple StreamsModern recorders now support multiple video streams per camera. WD Purple drives support up to 64 single-stream HD cameras5.
- Wide Compatibility. Seamless IntegrationWith a wide range of industry-leading enclosures and chipsets supported, you’re sure to find the DVR or NVR configuration that’s right for you.
WD Purple surveillance storage is built to handle up to 64 cameras per drive and is designed for 24/7, always on, high-definition surveillance security systems with more than eight bays
- PURPLE 6TB
WD stands for Western Digital, an American data storage company that was founded in 1970. It is one of the world's largest producers of hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), and other data storage devices. products are used in a wide range of applications, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and servers.
Some of WD's most popular products include:
- Hard disk drives: offers a wide range of HDDs for different applications, including desktop computers, laptops, NAS devices, and external storage devices. Some of WD's most popular HDDs include the Elements series, WD Blue series, Red series, and Black series.
- Solid-state drives: also offers a wide range of SSDs for different applications. Some of WD's most popular SSDs include the Blue SN570 series, Black SN850 series, and SN770 series.
- External storage devices: offers a variety of external storage devices, including portable hard drives, external hard drives, and NAS devices. Some of WD's most popular external storage devices include the My Passport series, Elements Portable series, and My Cloud Home series.
WD is a leading brand in the data storage industry. The company offers a wide range of high-quality products that are popular among consumers, businesses, and enterprises alike.
In addition to the above, WD is also known for its innovative data storage technologies. For example, was one of the first companies to develop and commercialize helium-filled hard drives, which are more reliable and energy-efficient than traditional hard drives. is also a leader in the development of solid-state drive technology.
is a committed to providing its customers with the best possible data storage solutions. The company offers a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of all its customers, from consumers to businesses to enterprises.