Xpg Gammix S70 Blade 1Tb M.2 Nvme Internal Solid State Drive
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 NVMe 1.4
- Speed on PS5: Under the operating environment of the PS5, the sequential read speed of both 1TB and 2TB models measured at 6100MB/s * To be able to work on PS5, PS5 firmware 21.02-04.00.00.42 or higher is required
- Speed on PC/Laptop: Sequential R/W up to 7400/6800MB/s *Test performed in ADATA internal lab, actual performance varies by paired system and testing environment. When paired with PCie 3.0 port, max R/W will be limited to 3400/3000MB/s
- Form factor: M.2 2280 *This drive will only work with M/B that supports PCIe 4 (PCIe 3 backward compatible). The drive is designed to work with direct installation onto M/B, it may not work with external enclosure
XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE 1TB M.2 NVMe INTERNAL SOILD STATE Drive
Dimensions (L x W x H)
80 x 22 x 3.3mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.12inch (without heatsink)
7g / 0.24oz (without heatsink)
Sequential Read (Max*)
Up to 6300MB/s (PS5)
Sequential Write (Max*)
4KB Random Read IOPS(Max*)
4KB Random Write IOPS(Max*)
Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*)
- This product is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and must be used with a motherboard that supports PCIe 4.0 to achieve optimal performance. Actual performance may vary depending on the hardware and software configurations.
- This product is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. If a third-generation PCIe motherboard is used, this product will be able to achieve sequential read/write speeds of 3400/3000MB per second.
Test system configuration : Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi, CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, CrystalDiskMark 7.0.0
GAMMIX S70 BLADE
SHARP AS A BLADE
Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second. That’s up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Cool in the Heat of Battle
Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
Perfect for Compact and Thin Devices
Featuring a M.2 2280 form factor, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE is perfect for laptops and thinner devices, giving you the performance you need regardless of space constraints.
Works with PS5
Got a PS5 and need more capacity? The GAMMIX S70 BLADE is your answer. Plug one into your PS5 and enjoy better, smoother performance over the built-in storage.
*According to the announcement from Sony Interactive Entertainment Co., Ltd., even if the continuous reading and writing speed is higher than the official standard, not all in-game performance features will match the built-in solid state drive of the PS5 console.
**Under the operating environment of the PS5, the sequential read speed of all capacities measured at 6300MB/s.
Made to Perform
● Compliant with NVMe 1.4
● Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
● M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
● Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Boosting Your Performance
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
The Ultimate Game Cache
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the S70 BLADE offers capacities of up to 4TB. What’s more, with error correcting and protection technologies, it comes with a high Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for excellent durability and longevity.
Security and Integrity
On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 BLADE supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 BLADE ensures data security and integrity.
For peace of mind, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
SSD ToolBox automatically ensures you have the latest firmware for optimal performance and allows for the monitoring of drive health and remaining life through Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) attributes. It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used.
XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE
XPG is a premium gaming brand from Adata, a leading global memory manufacturer. XPG offers a wide range of products for gamers and users who value performance and outstanding design. products are known for their quality, performance, and innovation.
Popular XPG products include:
- DIMM memory: DIMM memory offers reliable performance and high speeds for gamers and users who want the best possible performance.
- SSD memory: SSD memory delivers faster data access speeds and load times for gamers and users who want fast performance.
- graphics cards: graphics cards provide increased graphics performance for gamers who want a more realistic gaming experience.
- PC components: PC components offer modern design and excellent performance for gamers and users who want to build the perfect PC system.
- accessories: accessories offer a distinctive design and useful features for gamers and users who want to customize the style and performance of their system.
XPG is committed to providing high-quality and innovative products to customers around the world. The company continues to invest in research and development to bring new technologies to market and meet the needs of its customers.
XPG is a great choice for gamers and users who want the best possible performance and style. XPG products are also backed by a strong warranty and customer support.